Saturday, August 31, 2013

MY JEEP IS TEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

My baby is ten years old!

A rare photo of me NOT at the helm of my JEEP.


Over the past ten years, she has patiently tried to teach 3 children the art of the stick shift ... with varying results.

She's taken me to awesome places ... which we don't tear up.
She's a responsible offroader.

On occasion, she has been filled with pretty, intelligent,funny college girls.

More often, it's just JEEP and me, lost where we want to be ...

Out here on the edge of Florida, we do things ourselves and she has often pitched in to make things happen.

She loves my dogs and I love her for that too. SHE never fusses about dog hair on her seats.


Her cargo space is small, but Bear fits, even with Coquina, so it's all good.

Sure, she had a close call this year, but she never flinched.
It's a JEEP thing, you might not understand.

... and she always has my back.

It's been ten years since I left mini-van purgatory and achieved a life-long dream of having a JEEP.

I have no desire to EVER own another vehicle.

Driving an American Legend works for me just fine.

Happy Tenth, you awesome thing!

11 comments:

Dani said...

Handled the stinky black vulture too. She's a good girl.

threecollie said...

What a well rounded truck!

Pablo said...

A love song to your Jeep.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Still lookin good after all these years. Happy Birthday Red Rider. May you have many more.

Anonymous said...

Hey FC,

Well, this is a first but:

Happy Birthday♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to You….♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday… ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you… ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Birthday… ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ dear RED JEEP… ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...and many more¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...

Patio

PS Oh yes! The vulture!. Wonder what ever happened to him.

Anonymous said...

Happy celebrating!
Momadness

Suzanne said...

She just looks more beautiful as the years go by. Wishing the two of you many more delightful adventures! Happy Anniversary.

Julie Zickefoose said...

Cleanest JEEP I ever seen.
I remember asking if it was brand new.
Perfect vehicle for you.
Happy birthday JEEP!!

Mark P said...

It looks as good as new. My wife would love it.

R.Powers said...

Thank you for all the birthday wishes for the JEEP.
She blushed when I shared your comments ... I think ... she's red you know.

cinbad122 said...

Remember when I asked you why you got a Jeep?!?! LOL Happy birthday old girl. :)