Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Here are some video clips from the MUD TITAN run that Emma and I did on December 7th. It was a fun run, especially with my daughter Emma along, but it definitely lost points in some areas.


  • The staff were friendly and efficient.
  • The obstacles were frequent and fun. It was a mix of fun, moderate, and a few pretty challenging obstacles. 3 slides was a nice touch!

  • T-Shirts, which are usually part of the deal, were only available for sale.
  • At the end of the race, tradition says there's one free beer awaiting your return. Not here!
  • The rinse station was apparently very good for those in the early waves, since Emma and I passed very clean runners who had completed the course as we walked up to register. We ran in an 11:30 wave. At the end of our wave, the rinse station was out of water pressure and only one hose was working as people stood around awaiting their turn. (I was glad I had packed 5 gallons of water and soft soap back in the JEEP, it saved the ride home)
 So, it was fun, but I won't drive 2 hours to do that one again.

Enjoy the clips!


Pablo said...

Good, clean fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey FC,

Wow! How cool that you and your "little rascal" Emma do this together! You guys are amazing!

I hope the whole FC clan has a very Merry Christmas and New Year!

I haven't commented much but do come by.