Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Datil Pepper Seeds For Sale. Get The REAL Thing!

Look at these beauties.
Pure Datils from seeds handed down for generations and lovingly grown here in isolation from ANY other kind of pepper ... including the ridiculous "sweet datil" ... ugh, I can hardly type the words ...

Datils should knock your taste buds silly with great datil flavor and rambunctious heat!
I will never be convinced otherwise, so save your breath.
A pile of datil awesomeness on a slice of cypress.
It doesn't get more Floridafoodelicious than that.

Datils will go  from green to green with a purple blush and then finish with a gorgeous orange.
You don't have to wait for orange though, they are good at any stage.

This picture was taken a few months ago when I harvested the last of the 2014 crop and seeded the peppers.
These seeds are all dry and waiting to do amazing things in your garden now.
They will grow anywhere you can grow tomatoes or other peppers.

...And they are super prolific as well as beautiful.

 I keep my little advertisement for seeds up all year,  (over to the right side of this website).
 Even so, I like to put up an extra datil seed post this time of year to show up in search engines and get seeds out to those early season gardeners.
Speaking of that, I need to get going and start MY 2015 datil crop.

There is a datil pepper seed tab at the top of this post that you can click to find out more datilly stuff.

The main thing you need to know is how to send me your hard earned $$$.
You get a packet of seeds (20+) and a letter with 2 recipes and growing advice for $5.00.
That $5.00 can get here by mail:

FC
3150 NW 50th Avenue
Chiefland, FL
32626


or by PayPal:

For PayPal, my account is my email:
natcoast@msn.com

These are the real thing. Beware of some sellers selling habanero seeds as datils. I've had a couple of customers complain about this happening on Ebay and Amazon.

Mine are real.
I have years of happy datil customers from Alaska to parts south.
Get 'em while they're hot!

3 comments:

Kort said...

I shared your blog link on Google+ and Facebook my good man. I've yet to plant my seeds, but I am sure they will do well here in Boca.

R.Powers said...

Thanks Kort!

Priest Acorn said...

Hi Mr. Raymond, I got the seeds today! looks great, excited to try and grow them :)
My moms been on your blog for about 3 winters now,
when its dark and gray here she can look at the sunny Florida pictures on your blog :)