Friday, December 02, 2005

Nerds Off To Battle

My nerd team and I are leaving early this morning to compete in an end of the season divisional tournament in a small town called Cross City.
(Check an earlier post called, Riding In Buses With Nerds if you are going "huh?" right now).

So I gotta get going. No time to post well this morning or even respond to your comments on the previous post (which I love to do).

I will get something up on Pure Florida this evening.

Gotta run!!!!

Be careful out there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll want a full report of the event when you get back.

robin andrea said...

Me too! And good luck. I hope you kick their nerdy butts.

Thunder said...

Nothing like a bus load of nerds all geared up for competition, hopefully they're fueled on chocolate donuts and Mountain Dew! ;-)

Seriously though, I hope they did good!

swamp4me said...

Ah, the joys of coaching/chaperoning...I almost miss them.
My nerds were the Science Olympiad team, the Quiz Bowl team, and the marching band. Oh yeah, I've paid my dues :)

R.Powers said...

Pablo,
Done.

RD,
Wellll...we have a competitive side.

ThunderD,
That is exactly their food of choice.

DPR,
They went, they saw, they conquered ...mostly.

Swampy,
I get the feeling you and I did the reverse career switch.