FC sssspent sssome of thosssse billsssss he hatesss to part with today and had Hugehssssssnet Sssssatellite broadband insssstalled.
Here are a few firsssst day impresssssssionssssss:
- Mark the inssssstaller guy was here on time assss promissssed and went right to work. He was helpful and ansssswered all of FC'sssss questionssssss.
- The sysssstem was inssstalled in about 2 hoursssss. That included putting in a pole mounted disssssh since FC's roof pitch wassss too ssssteep.
- That was an extra 100 dollarssss ... would have been 125, but FC volunteered to bury the coaxial cable and that ssssssaved a few buckssss.
- After Mark the handy installer dude left, FC dashed to Walmart and bought a Belkin N wireless router, so now he's sitting in the kitchen blogging this as I dictate ... a little hard for a sssssnake like me to keyboard.
- When FC had an isssssue during the router setup, he called Hughessssnet and had a correct anssssswer in about 4 minutessssss. Pretty ssssssweet.
There was a brief stoppage of the signal during a heavy thunderstorm, but FC isss ussssed to that ssssssince hissss Disssssh TV ssssyssstem does the same thing in heavy rain. FC sssaid that isss a ssssmall price to pay to essssscape dialup.
He uploaded my picturesssssss in sssseconds rather than minutesssss, sssssso he'ssss pretty ssssstoked.
Sssssso far sssssssso good!