We had a great day tubing the Ichnetucknee River today. An early start got us there ahead of the crowds. Mr. Billy, Tyler, Courtney, Raymie, and I hit the cool clear water at about 10:30 am.
The Ichnetucknee is entirely spring-fed so the water is wonderfully clear and a constant 70-72 degrees. The basic plan for enjoying the Ichnetucknee is
1) Rent a tube from the many vendors near the park
2) Drop your crew at the North entrance.
3) Take your car down to the South entrance, where you will all wind up.
4) The car driver takes the free tram back to the North entrance to join the crew.
5) Float down the crystal clear river for three and a half hours enjoying the forest, birds, turtles, fish, and fellow tubers.
Let me post a few pictures ...