No need to scroll down, this is it.
I always wear at least a pair of shorts when I wash dishes.
We came late to the new-fangled world of dishwashing machines. This one hasn't been here that long, but it has been naked way too long, so this week I'll be working on a suitable cover. The zigzaggy line on the wall behind it is where a section of counter was liquid nailed.
The clever position of the Foodsaver machine is to counter balance the freestanding dishwasher so it doesn't tip over when you are loading or unloading.
Today, I'll be prepping and then priming the kitchen for a new coat of paint. I left the color choosing up to Mrs. FC and it looks like we'll leave blue behind and continue the warm yellow in the hallway.
She did most of the degreasing and cleaning of the walls yesterday so my work today is easier than it could have been.
Of course, the problem with this new coat of paint is that it will make the 18 year old linoleum floor look even more battered than it does now.
I sense a major tile job in the future ... sigh.
This could be a two post day if I get bored watching paint dry later.
Here's my schedule:
1) Post this
2) Hit the weight bench on the porch to jumpstart metabolism (I made BBQ ribs yesterday ...OMG!)
3) Have breakfast: Kashi with fresh New Jersey grown blueberries
4) Off to town for paint
5) Tape kitchen, paint ceiling and walls with primer.
6) Cleanup, take Jr. to Gainesville for a soccer event.
7) Go to Lowes for finish coat paint while Jr. is soccering
How's your Monday looking ?