Saturday, April 05, 2014

Hey Pepperheads! Yo Capsicum Craniums! Datil Pepper Seeds For Sale!

Datil Pepper seeds for sale!
Don't delay!
These babies will produce all summer and into the fall down here in paradise, but my seeds are growing as far north as Alaska, so join the long list of satisfied customers and grow a rare heirloom pepper!

The details are in the Datil Pepper page tab above this post, but just to make it super easy to send me your hard earned dollars, here is the deal:

For $5.00 you will receive 20+ datil pepper seeds (I always count 20 and toss in a few more) PLUS a letter with 2 different datil pepper sauce recipes.

Payment through the mail:
Send $5 to:
FC
3150 NW 50th Avenue
Chiefland, Florida 32626

or
Send it via PayPal (faster delivery) using this email address:
natcoast@msn.com

I'm transplanting my first round of seedlings to larger
grow-out pots this weekend.
Can't wait to see those first promising blossoms!

This has been a reminder commercial on behalf of the most awesome pepper variety on the planet.

We now resume our regular Florida nature posting.

I'm thinking a minnow post ...

No comments: